We produce certified rubber-metal parts for the construction industry. These are elastomer bearings that are supported on load-bearing structural bridges and construction equipment.
- Elastomer bearings comply with the requirements of STN EN 1337-3 Bearings in building industry. Part 3: Elastomer bearings
- Dimensions and tolerances are in accordance with STN EN 22768-1 General tolerances. Standards STN EN 22768-2 General tolerances. Part 2: Non-prescribed geometric tolerances.
Types of elastomer bearings according to function
- -- Transverse fixed
- -- Longitudinally fixed
If the design documentation of the construction prescribes another type of bearings, we also supply these bearings in cooperation with external manufacturers. They are:
- Pot bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- Steel needle and cylindrical roller bearings
- Cylindrical and guided bearings